Roaring Pavilion THEE Divine Villa is a one of a kind property reputed as the Caribbean’s most celebrated estate home. Originally opened in 1995 as the ultimate luxury hideaway, it was the first villa to offer an on-site spa with full-time spa therapist. In 2011 Roaring Pavilion’s decor, service, landscaping, wellness facilities, entertainment options and more were completely transformed, offering an experience that touches the body, mind and soul in new and magical ways. With more than 8,000 square feet of living space, Roaring Pavilion accommodates up to ten guests in four king bedrooms and one additional bedroom with a twin bunk. French terracotta and exotic hardwood floors provide a base for plush furnishings by Donghia, Philippe Starck, Christian Liagr.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- All en-suite bathrooms
- A Great Gatsby-style pool, purified by dermatologically tested, skin-friendly salts
- Beautiful tropical landscaped gardens
- Roaring Pavilion boasts a full-time staff (at a 2: 1 staff-to-guest ratio).
- A butler
- Professionally managed laundry
- Private chef Johanna Mitchell, whose culinary delights include intricate continental dishes and dazzling local specialties
- Twenty-four hour room service is also available. All service is provided seamlessly and discreetly
- Use of chauffeured ground service, at local, unmarked prices
- Villa-wide installation of cutting-edge audio equipment accompanied by a modern home theater
- A game room with a large library of board and video games
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- The use of personal, customized, state-of-the-art watercraft for guided excursions along the North Shore
- Kayaks, stand up paddle boards and an assortment of non-motorized water sports equipment and games are also available on the property
NIGHTLY RATE: $3,900 – $9,500 (Tax and Service Charge Not Included)
Mahogany Room – 1 King: En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, iPod dock, digital safe.
Peacock Room – 1 King: En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, iPod dock, digital safe.
Ceylon Room – 1 King:En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, iPod dock, digital safe
Balinese Room – 1 King: En-suite bathroom with shower and heated Jacuzzi, air conditioning, ceiling fan, iPod dock, digital safe.
River Room – Twin Bunk: En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, video gaming center, iPod dock, digital safe
Indoor/Outdoor Living View
Roaring Pavilion’s focus on wellness has led to a complete overhaul of its workout and spa facilities and services. The fitness center now features the very latest Cybex cardio equipment and weight-training machines. The private spa has an extensive treatment menu, making use of local botanicals grown nearby and on the villa grounds.